Sunday, August 4, 2013

Dear Diary,

Today I helped my friend clean a sofa and his carpet in the new flat he bought. He bought me lunch. Later that evening I went to visit another friend who was playing at a gig. He bought me fried chicken.

I'm a good friend apparently. I have good friends to me. I would like to think that postivie feelings and actions beget positive consequences. That's not an empirical thesis.

I feel quite tired. I dont want to go to bed. I feel like there's more I should do. I feel like there are demons insdie me that need slaying. In other news I didn't drink today.

Lenore texted me today, after I texted her asking about her workshop.  Lenore went to a workshop that is sorta drama therapy lets say, she wanted to invite me as well. It would involve hand puppets. I am tempted about going. On the other hand its on my badminton day so I'll need to think about that. I like lenore. Shes a girl, and a friend, but by no means a girlfriend. Its nice having a girl that's a friend, I can talk to her about gendered stuff from a different perspective, plus she seems really easygoing and open. I like how she just talks and talks and talks, and I am happy just listening.So what if I fancy her like 20%. Shes aware that I fancy her and she knows I wont make it a big deal.

I'm obsessively playing a game on facebook right now. Then I might do productive stuff, like drink water. Kinda feeling dizzy today.

No comments: