Friday, August 16, 2013

Got another 'On this Day (2004)', it says:

 

You recieved an official offer from UCAS to undergraduate degree in xxx and xxx

 

Today I was thinking. Sometimes I act like a Wilson to someone's House, trying to explain to them how someone they percieve is irrational is not so. I'm a wilson they can trust. I think those 'House's' are autism/spectrum people. The woman at the garden who is socially inept particularly, I think she has a lot of mental health issues. I know she's difficult at times, she's very opinionated. Not enough women in the world who are strongly opinionated on green issues. I think its fair to say we disagree on things, but in the most polite way possible.

As soon as I see 'on this day' notices, I delete them for the day. Today I did a triple session at the gym. I feel like that's the only kind of validation I can find. Until I find work, but that's not getting so well.

I'm hungry as fuck right now. My dad's coughing a lot. It's worrying me.

Anyway, off to bed.

No comments: