Sunday, September 16, 2012

sunday night aint alright (indie playlist in the evening)

Dear Diary.

Not feeling too well right now.

in fact I feel shit. Interview on tuesday, I have no hope to passing or succeeding in it when it happens.

I went to the garden today, perhaps the only positive achievement of today. I carried a massive sack of branches and leaves (my dad cut them from the garden) and put them into the compost heap. Really tiring, really worn down. I then shifted some of the compost

Got my tax return a couple of days ago. If I'm conservative with my spending, this will last a while. May even have enough money to go on a date!

I spent the past 3 hours reading magazines, or as its called in my schedule 'pdf reading'. I do schedule 'fun' time into my calendar, I have been putting it off. I guess today is a good day to call up on the stock of non priority tasks. Right now my brain is killing me. I'm thinking of laying in bed checking google reader for news. I have lots of RSS shit to catch up on.

My head is fucking killing me. Gym is closed for 2 weeks now. That chicken bake I ate wasn't so great, so why did I eat two??

No comments: