Sunday, September 23, 2012

dear diary

 

weird day today. Food festival for the garden. Maybe the first of its kind. Met lots of nice people today. Really nice to be around people who like the idea of the garden. It would be good to get more people involved. Less of myself as well! The irony of a food festival is that I barely ate today. Most of my food was junk, but in terms of the calories (whether bad or not) i haven't had enough.

 

went out with friends. Jamming session. wore uniqlo blue shirt. Was a lot of fun. I love uniqlo shirts. Spent £50 on uniqlo clothes on friday. Well worth it. One of my favourite bloggers is getting a book published. Really happy for her. Also, I realise how shit this blog is. I don't write this to be read. I write to be expressed. I'm so tired right now. In 8 hours I have to get to the 2nd day of the event. One of the garden people is going to be dressed as a tomato. That will be cute.

 

Went to club earlier. That was uncomfortable. I felt very uncomfortable. I was sober, my anxiety was up. I left 'early'. I had nothing more to prove today. I've reached the limit of my anxiety in public situations and wearing my social face. Like physical exercise. There's a time to stop. Now, bed.

 

friend told me of a nasty secret. I told him honestly: when you tell me stuff that people promise that you won't tell others. I expect you to hold that promise.

No comments: