Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Autumn

Autumn,
Hello again old friend.
No matter how long it has been since I've not seen you
I always feel like no time has passed

Autumn is cold, dreary and wet
It's the personification of my feelings
Nobody wants to go out, you have to wear more
It's less fun for barbeques

Being with you reminds me of my past Autumns
We have a history
I started purging around this time in 07
My life was fucked in 08
Girlfriend dumped me in 09
Started working in 10

Last year? I think time has passed enough to really reflect on it
I was miserable because I had a place on a scheme but couldn't get on it
For my own stupid reasons
I then found I had a few interviews
But none followed through
One interview really fucked with my head
It was for an events company,

This year?
A few interviews so far
Haven't got another job yet
Trying to keep busy with keeping fit
Trying to make more money

Maybe this year will be different
I keep saying that.
I'll say it again,
The light of summer is giving me hope
But maybe because it was still a little while ago
When you could walk around in a vest and shorts

No comments: