Monday, September 3, 2012

Last week was not too bad.

Dear Diary,

 

There's something healthy about working out at the gym and gardening. Yesterday I was at the community garden and got quite a pump. I then went to the gym because I'm a glutton for endurance. I got home, watched a movie with the intention of possibly sleeping. I then managed to continue my job search, and sent 4 job applications. So the tally of jobs applied last week: 14. Number of fitness sessions: 5. Number of Piano Practice sessions: 5.

In short, things were pretty good for activity. I also got invited to an interview last week. Now I need to keep it up. I woke up early today. I decided to do non priority tasks in the morning and that is scheduled to last until 12pm (10 minutes). I'm then going to apply to some jobs. I'm trying to catch up with stuff but I have numerous dimensions in which I try to catch up. I have lots of newspaper articles and blogs that I haven't read yet, but that's low priority. Now. To get on with job applying. This is the scary part of my day.

 

Possible plan for the evening: go to planning meeting, or go to gym for spinning class. I think I've already made up my mind. Also, I've been plucking my nose hairs. They are incredibly long. I'm getting old!

No comments: