Wednesday, September 12, 2012

So long summer

So, victory parade on monday. We'll miss you from the tv you wonderful athletes.

 

Lets talk about tuesday. Woke up, early as it happens. I sent off an item sold on ebay. I then had breakfast. I got suddenly tired around 1pm. Fell asleep until 4:30. Ignored my schedule, played badminton. Quite an endurance session. Legs still off, I';ve been really tired today. Not sure why. Other things I've done today:

 

Interview invitation - central government job. Need to think seriously about this after friday.

Sent off october shifts

Badminton

Dispatched ebay item

Caught up on thunderbird stray email tabs.

got a few messages from fetlife. Got a message on OKcupid from a cute girl, who said she's a card carrying manic pixie dream girl. Looked at her profile, she loves the smiths.

 

Why do all of the MPDG's love the smiths? anyway, it was pretty cold today, the start of a pattern. I need to get ready for the cold. Here come the dark times. To put it in the words of James Hetfield: Do I have the strength/to know how i'll go?/Can I find it inside/to deal with what I shouldn't know?

No comments: