Sunday, September 9, 2012

half a bottle of gin (keith jarrett in the midnight)

dear diary,

overall the week has been good. kept busy, kept active. weekeind I decided to just keep things light, I was invited to a bbq by friends last night, ended up drinking half a bottle of gin. I then barely remember my stupidity, I texted a lot of people with the word teacup. anyway this week at work I saw some paralympians, i shouldn't say too much about my job, but I will say this: it was genuinely inspiring to see people who were part of the public consciousness right now who represent something so special. Makes me proud to be british to know that the paralympics was hosted in my home city.

So I woke up this morning with a killer hangover. I got to work. work was fine. Lot of sitting, I sat down for 2 hours and it passed quickly. I was reading articles on my phone. Must have read about 50 blog posts. Lots of catching up. I got home, I realised how tired I was when I discovered to myself how much of a lack of concentration and giving a shit I had today. Saw the paralympic closing ceremony. Bit too much coldplay, but otherwise it was wonderful.

Lots to do tomorrow. Feel like I don't give a shit right now. My head is all mangled. I am in a stupour. Worked today, that's probably all that matters for now. Even got free food at work. Very nice.Off to bed now.I'm not very lucid as you can tell. I'm forcing myself to post. Maybe its that gin from yesterday making me so ill-worded (ill worded?) I had an anxiety moment earlier today. I've been trying to relax to avoid it.

Off to bed now.

No comments: