Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Positive Anxiety


I feel like my brain chemistry changes temporarily after I'm back from a gym session. i did a spinning class which was oversubscribed and I had to use a broken bike. Did some weights before and after, even though I didn't get many fito points it felt horrible to do those weights as it was stretching me quite a bit, even if it wasn't very lightweight. I'll tell you one positive and that is I have less trouble sleeping if I've exhausted my body at the gym!

 

So I got home. I counted it as a double gym session. I had supper. Had a pot noodle. Catching up on blog stuff. So tired. I've been awake since like 8-9am. All in all, I think I achieved enough today. Just hope that tomorrow feels better. I can't shake the emotion I have since last week that I haven't been doing enough and that I'm procrastinating too much. I need to use that anxiety in a positive way.

No comments: