Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Another job interview

Dear Diary,

 

Woke up at 10am. Phone alarm went off at 7am but I was way too exhuasted to get up. I felt a bit bad about getting up so late. Today I've not been as productive as yesterday. But I'm just finishing off an application and that will make 3 applications today. Good enough to go to the gym. I was invited to an interview, the day before the other interview. So, two interview invitations in as many weeks, two interviews.

 

Take it at one's stride. I've done a lot of gym sessions this week already. about 3 days in a row already. Tomorrow will make 4. I'm going to a workshop tomorrow for employability. I am then off to work on friday. Not any oppurtunity to work out. Also can't do garden on sunday as I'm at work. So it's all pretty busy. Busy is good though.

 

I am going to make this a positive blog. I'm going to make this positive. I'm going to be positive and do positive things. I'm going to keep going even though that thing I mentioned last post is going to happen in a very likely sense. I'll have a setback and a crash. Two interview rejections at once and I'll be 'back to square one'.

Won't let that happen.

Can't let that happen.

Onwards.

No comments: