Sunday, June 28, 2009

An' off' day

I have 'off' days. That is, days when I am not 'on'. The difference between an 'off' day and an unproductive day is that I think taht the former is not the latter. I need to acknowledge that things aren't going so good in a day.

I woke up after a 4 hour sleep at 9am. I later went to sleep again after trying to sit up. I went to sainsburys before it closed. I got some super-cheap food which was reduced for quick sale. I bought baguettes which were 40p, two ready meals which costed 30 and 40p respectively, there was an Oreo promotion of packs costing less than half price. I bought mac and cheese (first time I've done so) and I bought some bananas and a salsa dip to finish off my celery and cucumber. I also bought, in a consolation, a packet of 99p monster munch, it is the old school packaging.

It doesn't sound like healthy food does it? It's not easy for me to accept that because I'm naturally averse to criticising myself. My girlfreidn suggested I start fasting. I am starting to consider it. Shall I do the islamic style of fast where I feast during night? That seems a cop-out if I want to prevent eating. I should start fasting. I'm just resistant because of the food I have in my fridge that may go off.

I should try.

On my way back from sainsburys I was in a real sweat. This might have been because I ran some of the way, this might have been from the heavy load I was carrying; I had a big sweat line from where the strap of my bag was. I also noted that this was why my back had often been completely drenched in sweat.

I am also suspecting that the over-sweating (if I allow to call if that), is due to a poor diet and general overweightness. I didn't used to sweat before. My girlfriend is saying to me that she preferred me a year ago, that is, when I was bulimic...

I felt happy with being topless back them. I qutie liked being topless. It was when 'limbo' began that my weight slowly came back. It was a hard fight to regain my fatness, and one I must start another battle against.


No comments: