Monday, June 29, 2009

dead ends

I am on a lot of graduate job directories, job sites and advice sites. I have a programme during my day to explore all sorts of websites, I visit them on a basis of once a fortnight to see if there are any new companies or oppurunities to apply to and send applications accordingly . I've been finding that a lot of the applications and windows are dead ends. But I still keep going.

Today I've doneone half-arsed application and about 3 speculative' enquiries.

It's 3pm, I've hardly done much today, and I am feeling like I want to eat. I have done a naughty thing during my 'fast'. I have finished off the vegetables that I had laying about on my table since monday. I had the end of a cucumber and I had ryvita and a bit of salsa. That's probably 400-500 kcals, but it's not exactly fasting if I'm eating, especially during the day. I may allow myself to eat later.

In other news, I think that my dress sense is going towards the 'military' aesthetic: smart, plain, utitaran, and masculne-phallic associations with war and guns.

I thinkthat was my latent stye anyway. I always wear steel-toe boots and utilitarian clothing anyway.Well, that's not entirely true as I have been wearing my new nike trainers for jogging or casual travelling. Actually. I've just been only wearing the Nikeys

Back to applications. I put a post down cos I was having interet lag. It cleared up so no more procrastination.




No comments: