Monday, June 22, 2009

Achievements of the day

I have a method of trying to feel a sense of achievment. On google calendar, I note where I get things done during the day, I even note when and for how long I masturbate. As well as this, I also note a number a tasks which are significant enough to note in the day. Applying to a job is one thing, paying a bill is another, having a significant event, or travelling far is another I want to know that I am keeping occupied in this otherwise unfortunate life. Today I can say that I have done the following:

1. Topped up my travel card
2. Transferred monies to pay off my council tax bill (via my parent's ISA that they entrusted in my name [very naughty], which I'll strive to pay back into my account).
3. Sent off for a graduate application to a law training contract.

A large change in my life requires a change in my attitude. Crudely put, the external changes require an internal shift. In other words even still, I need to be more positive Stating these facts of what I have gotten done during th eday gives me a sense of achievement.


No comments: