Thursday, April 16, 2009

wanting to get out

I spent the past 3 hours masturbating. Getting up at 10am isn't actually as bad as the times I have woken up in the past few weeks. Masturbating constantly isn't a good sign, though. I sent off a job application and I feel not very well for motivation.

In other positive news, I have been losing weight at quite a nice rate over the past week. Despite eating a tub of ice cream, a whole boxx of sainsbury's reduced yumyums and two microwaveable burgers during the evening; I have lost a pound in that day. I went for a 1-1.5 hour jog yesterday, I was out and back in the door in a space of 2 hours, that includes my time at sainsburys but I think that is good-going.

I must get my head together and keep busy. Part of me feels just like where I was in december; waiting, hoping, expecting. I feel like I cannot but feel that way. I am partly deceiving myself that I will get an offer from those universities. I should check on the websites to track my application. I'm just afraid because of...well, you know, disappointment.

No comments: