Saturday, April 4, 2009

sensitive

my dad said some things that upset me.

it hurts quite a bit. I keep making myself think that something is going to work out in my life but nothing is happening for me. While it is true that I make little motions for things to happen, I am in some difficult spots.

my dad doesn't talk to my sister. It's her son's batpism tomorrow. my dad feels a deep sense of embarrassment and it has put a big rift in the family. He's unwilling to do anything about it. I don't know why they don't talk. I seem to get shouted at whenever I bring it up.

my dad basically called me a loser. i don't have any money. I want to purge. I was thinking about it earlier. The bargaining; the reasoning I used to have: if you purge, then I'll focus on doing some other activity. Around the time I didn't do many things and didn't have much motivation. Was it because I was in that state of mind, or was purging the way out?

i think that if I purged more I would have gotten more work done. Im going to try it when no one is in the house. That's not easy though cos there is always someone there.

Also, I think it's my 1 year anniversary for my virginity-losing. When I think about it, it makes me sad. They are such intimate memories. The intimate things are also the most painful, I suppose that is what it means for something to be sensitive. sens

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont think you're alone as there are plenty of us who are suffering at the moment. However, where there is life - there is hope. And as long as day follows night and you continue to get up each morning then you have hope.

You just gotta believe in yourself. Forget about anyone else its all up to you.