Thursday, April 30, 2009

Confirmation

I purged just now, after checking my mail. It was only a little bit. I remember that I urged a couple of weeks ago. I don't want to weigh myself today. I know that I ate too much; after eating the chinese takeaway and all that chocolate. I comfort-ate last night, with this council tax situation going on, and Antonia's depression. Oh yes, lets' not forget my unemployment and not being in university anymore; I feel pretty distressed.

The way I see it is this: I can retreat into this depressive and vulnerable state of mind where I create a 'new' problem that I must focus on, or I combat the current problem I have now and solve it. Either go into the ease of being taken over by an 'absolute' of this depressive feeling, or face the uncomfortable and nuanced realisation of my situation.

I don't really have much money. How am I supposed to pay for council tax?

This is - something that I must ut behind me. I'll try to avoid eating so that I can save money



No comments: