Thursday, April 16, 2009

listless

i have to admit. I haven't done very much.

I went out to see if I had a book coming in. I was asked to do some article writing (good news) ages ago and I'm waiting on a book that was sent to me. So I went to the post office (with only 10 minutes before closing), and I the post person could not find my package. That was quite an annoyance, however, it might have been my own fault as I had requested a redelivery rather than a 'collection'.

After that, I had been mulling about on google calendar trying to organise my day. That involved largely staring at a computer screen and thinking to myself that I could do things to improve my situation. I looked at some forums, Handwashed my clothes, hanged them around my room, slow-cooked some vegetables. After the vegetables I went for a big jog, I went on one of my routes, and then came back to 'base' and took my other popular route to go to the big sainsburys. I then did a little shop and bought some indulgences.

My bank balance is okay this month. I shall save for the inevitable quarterly bill. I must remember to be frugal this month. More slow-cooked vegetarian cuisine; noodles and tinned food. There is a promotion for my favourite ice cream this week over at the 'burys. I'm not making a good effort at resisting. Some good news is that I have lost weight. I am back in my flat after easter-ness, and my girlfriend knows of a job I could do. I'm thinking of applying for it ...

Tomorrow, I plan to vacuum my room, clean up the piss from my carpet and maybe do some scanning of folders. Must keep busy. An early day would be preferred. Midnight has passed. I hope that I wake up early.

No comments: