Wednesday, April 29, 2009

misery

I feel miserable. I had a nap for about 4-5 hours, and now I am a little bit lost. I don't know what is going on in my life; where I am going, and if there is any hope to speak of. I have a couple of tasks that I could go ahead with, but I feel no motivation. I've decided to throw away all of my folders of work. Perhaps that is the best I can do for my situation today. It will be an achievement.

I feel somewhat upset. I think there might have been a trigger.

There was a girl at university (Nat) who was a first year that I was quite close to. She started going out with this guy who used to hit on Marie (and upset me by consequence). This guy is now going out with a girl who is almost identical to my friend Nat but a year younger and more geeky. I bet this guy will be lucky for the rest of his life, despite all the people that he hurts and hits on in the process. I'm a bit jealous, or perhaps just angry at my own situation when looking at his.

No comments: