Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I hate summer

I hate summer because around this time I realised I had depression.
I hate summer because around this time I realised myself; as the intellectual I want to be and the aspiring and hopeful person that I once lost
I hate summer because despite all the people walking around in their flip flops and sexy tank tops, it is very lonely. Summer is perhaps the loneliest time. It's when everyone goes away. It's when people indulge in their summer fun but also secretly prepare for the change of the next season.

SUmmer is supposed to be the pinnacle of weather, the orgasms of the year. Well, I know that with most orgasm's, you forget about it afterwards or suddenly lose interest.

I must get on slowly with my day. I feel however, that a lot of things have perked up and I have essentially wasted about a month  and a half; well, two months, travelling home all the time and staying in a mindset that things will just suddenly get better. I need to do something with my life or else I'll lose who I was, lose who I am.

Summer was the time that I did the dissertation and nearly failed...

No comments: