Thursday, April 23, 2009

never say too easy

I remember in school i used ot think that some things were too easy so I didn't put much effort into them.

Recently, I've found that I have lost a fair bit of weight lately. I shouldn't complain, but I feel like there is some kind of price that I am paying: either I'm losing weight but not looking trimmer: or I'm losing weight and will gain it just as easily.

I've lost about 7lbs in the last week. I have consumed ice cream and a bit of takeaway and junk food this week. I've also had a fair bit of vegetables too. Perhaps it is the latter that helps, I'm not sure.

In other news: I saw my dissertation supervisor across the street on a busy road crossing. I walked down the road in what might be considered an obvious attempt to ignore him. I'm embarrased and am not quite keen on engaging in social interactions.

I ate some fish and chips earlier, It was quite naughty of me. Once I ate it, I found that it makes me quite hungry again. I thnk its the salt. Awake at 1-something in the morning, I'm tempted to have another meal today.

No comments: