Sunday, September 7, 2014

Today a few of my friends did some amazing charity things. Two guys went to brighton and back on a bike. One woman ran all the way up the gherkin.

Today I didn't do so much. I woke up about 6, then 9, then 1pm. Then I watched a DVD for a film review. I decided the film was too monotonous to review so I gave up on the project. Then I have did a lot of bidding on Ebay with money that I don't currently have. I've been bidding to buy a new tablet computer and then I saw some laptops and I thought: I'll bid on some laptops too!


Airsoft was yesterday, it was okay. There were moments when it was great. Then there were some really shit moments like when my friend started giving trouble to the management and we nearly got a group ban. Then there was some other awkwardness after the game. I could talk a lot about it but to be honest I can't be bothered.

THe first thing I did as I got up was look at my tasks. I decided that the most pressing task was to finish a job application to a very special government department. I decided at that point that I had to do that application if it was the last thing I did.

Partly due to my fatigue overall after airsoft, it virtually was the last thing I did. Well, the DVD. Then I watched some Highlander. Then I read a book and finished it. Then more ebaying. Then feeling tired.

I have a few days of work this coming week. I am not even thinking about it and that's really bad. My brain just feels...dulled out.

I'm also thinking a lot about food and calories and that kind of thing.

Anyway. I'm going to post this, have a shower and then maybe go to bed and put some audiobooks on.

No comments: