Saturday, September 20, 2014

I used to think that heroes were the people who would fight evil defend the good.

That, I learned is called Manacheanism

My demons are:


  • Self doubt - That means I don't have faith that the things I want and the way I want the world to be can really be realised
  • Regret - that means, certain events in my life I wish ended up differently and I blame my current situation on those events.
  • The belief that I could have made more of my life
  • Comparing myself to other people
  • My body issues and lack of acceptance of it
  • Worrying about money
  • Worrying about the future and my lack of a future
  • The sadness I have of feeling I've lost something in my life that I could or should have had
I wish I could fight these demons.

I feel like the only way I can is to simplify the problem: make it about food and eating.

No comments: