Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Yesterday.

Good morning.

 

I am up sorta later than usual. I've been strategically ordering my sleep. I went to sleep early last night, then I woke up really early. I went back to bed for a few hours and now I'm properly up. Let's talk about yesterday.

  • Badminton
  • Did some cardio at the gym last night beforehand (i.e. double session)
  • Went to work, ate lovely lunch at subway.
  • Examine course options
  • Sent course query
  • Did some blogging stuff
  • Archiving
  • Some interview prep
  • Recieved march shifts
  • Got feedback on that interview last week or so...

 

So here's the thing. It's bad news and good news. The good news is i passed through the interview. Bad news: I am not going through the next round of assessment centres because its booked. But, and it's a big but: if there are remaining vacancies I'll be in the next round of assessment centre days? Kinda weird...However I also kinda feel like I didn't fail. Yet.

Today: wake up, interview. Go home, eat. Work. Work. Work. Go home, sleep. Long day.

Today is basically out of commission in terms of tasks. So fucking hungry now. There's a fellow working on my alarm at the moment.

No comments: