Thursday, February 14, 2013

half tired, half alive.

Dear Diary,

 

I need to be more stringent with my finances. I am of very limited funds at the moment.

Another thought on my mind is the fact that it's already Lent? I didn't realise lent began in Febuary. Then again I never give a shit about christian holidays and things except christmas and easter. And yes I know Lent is technically part of easter, but its the boring part.

I'm feeling a bit worn down of present. The reason for this is all the shit going on. I'm sorta glad its going on, but I do need time to focus my energies. Interview yesterday, work yesterday, work today. It's all good when it comes in terms of my targets and stuff. Tomorrow is probably going to be a *sprawl on my bed exhausted* day. So I have to go to work in about 5 minutes.

Reflections: I didn't get the job from yesterday's interview. That sucks the shit.

I'm going to be pretty tired by the time the shift is over, then I have gym stuff. I know all of this is for some sense of greater good - giving me self assurance, giving me a sense of betterment, for hope about the future. I need to apply to more jobs.

Part of me has been living in my memories lately. I've been golden-aging a bit of the past. Which is never good. It's bloody cold outside today. I wonder if I'll go to subway and scoff on the way to work, like earlier today. I don't wonder. I am going to do that.

I wish I had some deep thoughts to say that would gvie me some philosophical-spiritual insight on my situation that will give me a strong sense of inspiration. However, I'm not that naive anymore. I just have to get on with what is essentially my shit, underachieving life.

Onwards.

Fucking interview cunts.

No comments: