Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Almost optimistic

Things that happened yesterday:

 

  1. Badminton
  2. Went to an environmental meeting
  3. recieved extra shift at work
  4. practiced piano and melodica
  5. Sent job application (just one)
  6. Weight training

Overall, pretty mentally taxing. Couldn't do anymore by the time I  went home. I was chatting to a nice girl on okcupid. She seems really cute.

Got a weird text from Adora. Not sure whether to reply or not. I think she's having a me-relapse. The kind that if I reply it will start a bad circle again.

So what shall I do today? Well Today starts with breakfast. I got a call last night from my boss, effectively asking about if I can come in earlier. I do like the prospect of getting extra money next month from the extra shift. Every little helps. Yesterday was unusual, in the sense that I actually felt almost, almost, optimistic. I saw a beautiful story on the news about how Parliament has approved of Gay Marriage.

I know its a bad thing to say when I'm a current affairs blogger, but my life has been going in such a direction, where stuff going on in life outside of my head hardly takes too much of my attention. I know what happens after this. I don't get the jobs. I feel miserable for two months, and then the cycle begins again where I pick myself up. I'm almost picking myself up. I'm almost making something out of my pitiful life.

Please, please, can I get a break? I've even started praying.

No comments: