Saturday, February 23, 2013

Play Catchup

Good morning. I woke up around 5am. Last night I wasn't feeling very well. I had an online cyber chat with a girl that I know online that was kinda weird. Well not weird for her or me, except it was weird for me after it happened, i.e. now.

 

I said things that were too honest. Things about my feelings of vulnerability, that she liked. Things I don't like are being too open. Being too vulnerable, being delirious to a girl I don't know so well.

Kinda tired, but its a good thing. I'm up early. I did have a very weird thought: of how appealing it would be to drink some whiskey right now. That's kind of wrong. That's really wrong. I havne't drunk anything since that little finger last sunday or so, but its weird I have that urge.

Maybe I'll do some catchup tasks. In the words of Henry Kelly: play catchup

Onwards

No comments: