Thursday, February 7, 2013

drunk and tired (both quite unusual)

Long day at work.

I got some free booze after work. I drank some of it. It was fresh cream liqueur (sic). I'm drunk. It is surprisingly alcoholic.

 

Really tired now. I have that feeling where my soul feels drained. I applied to another shift that opened up. I got like another 2-3 shifts this month. I might get some more money in March if that's the case. It will also mean that next week will be busy. I'm thinking about going away this weekend. I'm not sure if its appropriate just yet.

 

Also, a related problem: I am running out of money.

 

Things to do this month:

  • Work
  • Gym
  • Interview
  • apply to jobs
  • research on gardens
  • write book review
  • buy glasses
  • Perform?

Going to listen to my audiobooks then off to bed.

bedwards

No comments: