Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday Morning thoughts

Dear Diary

Woke up in good time to get to work. Got to work. Finished early, got home. Felt exhausted. Went to sleep. Woke up, couldn't go to gym. Relaxed/rested up. Still tired.

Not much done today. Too tired. I allowed myself to be tired. I'm not sure if I will do the same tomorrow.

I do hate feeling tired. I do hate that I'm not doing too much. However I am putting my body through a lot of abuse, physically. With all the gym stuff. I am trying to go for muscular hypotrophy and that takes a lot of work, a lot of pain, and a lot of food.

I've been thinking about stuff lately. Stuff that I think I could write about, being a 'writer' sort of mentality. It's odd. I used to write this blog to try and vent all the things I had in my head that I desperately wanted to talk about. Now I'm just repeating myself with my daily concerns. The more interesting thoughts are going on when I'm not anonymous, when I'm being myself. This is a marked change from being 'conatus'

 

Perhaps something to look into. I should try and sleep now.

No comments: