Tuesday, October 11, 2011

things on my mind

I thought I'd prepare a list of things that are on my mind, or should be on my mind right now:

 

1. Anxiety: Planning for Funeral this week

2. Follow up Interview invitation

3. Follow up transcript requests with university

4. Prepare PhD Applications

5. Job applications (i need to keep going with the schedule)

6. Back pain - should I train?

7. Plan book review assignment

8. Finances - I'm FUCKED

9. Incident with friend - where I fucked up

 

I think that's the whole list. There are all interreated concerns and things that are causing me angst and that I need to find some way wherin to deal with them all at once. I've cleared my schedule for all of today except for training and counselling. I need still to work out a way to get home after the funeral

No comments: