Monday, October 3, 2011

Norah Jones in the evening

I'm listening to Norah Jones at the moment. I'm in the house alone, I've just finished supper. I can't concentrate right now. All I am thinking about is my uncle. I should try to get the next few tasks done and then maybe just rest out the day. I've got to prepare for the interview tomorrow, and then I need to plan the route, then plan the itinerary of the day. Finally I'll need to respond to two things that came up suddenly. I've been invited to an interview, and I've been invited to do an online assessment.

You'd think that would help my mood. No, maybe you wouldn't. Someone is supposed to feel sad when they receive news like I did. I saw him just over a week ago, and now my uncle is gone. I love Norah Jones, she reminds me of a scared 18 year old who became me.

No comments: