Wednesday, October 26, 2011

(listening to more ministry of sound shittiness)

Dear Diary,

 

Let me just say that my day has been busy if one is to look at the number of tasks I've achieved on my list. I went to see the Occupy protest in St. Pauls before I went to work, I went to see Antonia there, as it happened. I was hoping that by the time I got home I would know the result of the interviews from Monday and last week. Unfortunately, I do not. That means that I'm being pushed further to wait. I can't really wait, I need to decide. In other positive news, I may have mentioned that I've been invited to another interview this friday. It's for a part-time role which I could happily fit into my schedule if I were doing the training course and my current part time job. That wouldn't be terrible (it wouldn't be the  best solution either), but it would be one step up from how things are now.

I need to remember that with all the things that are going on, I need to focus on my diet as well. I've gobbled a lot of corn on the cob as I got home, I think my calories today have been pretty good. I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be a 'crash' day. I sincerely hope not. On the other hand it may be a slower paced day. I feel comfortable. In little ways, things are getting to agree with me. I might end my day with an audiobook rather than as I usually do with an extended session of masturbating. I wonder if my reduced sex drive is healthy?

I'm feeling a bit sad with the prospect of 'losing' my counsellor. I've become very dependent on her support, I've become dependent on her silent assurance. I feel an artificial sense of closeness to her, maybe because I was so open with her, I'm not open like that with anybody anymore. I should be...

No comments: