Thursday, October 27, 2011

(annoying buzz sound of boiler)

Dear Diary,

 

I cleared up quite a few tasks this morning. I woke up early. I then proceeded to feel quite worried as the day went on, and now I feel quite low. Lots of things have piled up on me emotionally and I feel really low. I haven't got a response from the two interviews that I need to hear back from. This is really bad. I need to prep for the training course...but I wanted to tell them I got another job role so I am no longer available. I've not heard back from the interviews, and I REALLY need to.

Maybe I should count my blessings: I've gotten a place on a prestigious training course. I guess that's not so bad...why do I feel so shit right now? I'm pushing myself to get things done right now. I need to do interview prep, and two related tasks: prepare my clothes, and polish my shoes, oh, and shower.

I acknowledged some feelings of upset earlier, feelings of vulnerability, feelings of lonliness, feelings of sadness.

I want to purge. I'll try not to

No comments: