Tuesday, October 18, 2011

don't start what you can't fini

Dear Diary,

 

I've noticed that I've blogged on here less. Perhaps today is the only day in the past week or so that I've not felt that I'm in a big rush. I should get back to applying for more jobs. Today I spent about 2 hours writing a cover letter to apply for a writer position. Am I a writer? I dunno, but I guess I could see if I could get in for the opportunity. Yesterday I did some intensive training. Today I may do more of the same, or I may not. I'm painfully aware that I'm overeating. I have a problem with food. Since my uncle died 2 weeks ago I've been binging on and off. I've initially given myself some slack for it, feeling stressed and all, but now I need to quit the habit. I'm going to take my pocket money out of my bag so I don't have a choice when I get back from Training.

I've got to go now. I wanted to say moer but I'm in a hurry

Talk soon.

No comments: