Monday, September 26, 2011

Untimely meditations

Dear Diary,


A few things are on my mind:

  1. I'm feeling insecure about my belly, and my body in general. 
  2. I'm feeling anxious about the fact that the shirt I'm wearing for work (I'm going in a moment) is already worn and this might be eivdent to anyone who sees it
  3. There's a button on my shirt which looks like it will burst at any moment
  4. I'm worried about money
  5. I'm worried about whether things will really progress on the life front, or the job front. I'm on limbo when I really want to be jet set. FUCK!
  6. I noticed a facebook status update where my ex is having a conversation about me on a picture of me from long ago. Although the comment question was 'who is this hot guy?' she does disclose some personal details about my life to a stranger, and on facebook, and facebook is horrifically public. I am painfully aware about facebook changing and I checked the privacy settings a few days ago. I'm concerned about privacy in an age like this. (I hope this blog isn't identifiable to the person typing it!)
  7. I'm thinking about food. That's the last thing that should be on my mind right now.

I better head off to work

8. I have been jerking off too much. I must have had like 5-7 orgasms in the past 30 hours. That's a sign that something is up with my head. Anyway, back to work...

No comments: