Friday, September 9, 2011

Dear Diary,

Today I didn't wake up as depressed as yesterday. I have completed tasks for which if I hadn't done them it would be on my head constantly, namely: I've cleared up and confirmed certain bank documents after receiving a whole lot of paperwork. I then cleared up about 4-5 months of receipts, basically it involved all of my finances over the summer. Now I've cleared a lot more of the day. I am thinking about doing the gym today. My energy levels are very low today, so I might make a half-session or a less stringent session at the gym. Tomorrow I have a meet up/party situation going on, so I have to clear a lot of the day. I also have to clear time for two three shifts at work, and I have seemingly even sorted my training days. I said this yesterday so maybe it seems more disingenuous: I'm going to take it a little bit easier today. I want to go for a walk. If that means I end up walking to the gym, so be it. I'm going to take the rest of the day a little more casually. All the paper sorting has gotten to me a bit, bloody retail banking...

Here's to a good weekend, all the same

No comments: