Thursday, September 22, 2011

!!! maybe that's what my higher functioning self would do...

Dear Diary,

I didn't get the job. I suppose I should have known. I'm quite upset about it. Yesterday I was talking about how I'm not good at talking about when I feel down. I suppose it is because talking about feeling down perpetuates the feeling. I'm so reluctant to perpetuate the feeling entirely because I'm trying to fight it when I feel it. I wasn't always like that, but I would dwell. Not to say that I don't dwel, but I suppose I realise there is an extent to which I feel it doesn't help.

I feel angry. I suppose that's easier to face than feeling disappointed, easier than feeling vulnerable. Why can't it work out for me? I've been trying really hard.I wish that I had my break. I feel like crying, or maybe purging. If nobody is in the house right now I think I'll purge. I'm so fucking fat I hate it, the more weight I lose, the more I realise how I need to be even more thin. I fucking hate how my belly is portruding out a few inches. I fucking hate my large thighs, it's not all muscle and I want to get rid of the unnecessaries.

I don't know how to face myself in the mirror right now. I don't know how to face the world. All this rejection makes me feel like I'm not wanted.I'm just dead weight. I'm writing this post as a way to escape, as a means to perhaps one might say, vent. I feel the same way when I'm sitting in the toilet. Whether purging or not. What do I do for the rest of the day? It feels so hard to just continue, as if I'm not affected. I am affected. Maybe that's my challenge. Maybe I'll feel better later on after I've processed emotionally. Presume rationality when nothing makes sense. Maybe that's what my higher functioning self would do...

No comments: