Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dear Diary,

I applied to 4 jobs yesterday, today I've applied to no-jobs. I looked at a few vacancies and noticed that I'm exempt from applying to them. I spent some of the day waiting for the internet connection to change. The long end of the short story is that my dad changed the subscription provider. I went to the gym and using Fitocracy, decided to so asome different workouts, I decided to take on some of the challenges that the website gives incentives for. Now, I feel a little bit tired, and hungry. The plan for the rest of the evening is to visit a family friend who is having a birthday party. Beyond this, there isn't much that I can say except maybe that my mood has improved, I'm getting a little bit into my strong motivational patterns again (ie. applying to 4 jobs yesterday) and I'm making good progress on my schedule.

I feel too tired to go downstairs, I could easily just collapse to sleep right now, even though I'm hungry.

Although I've done a little bit today, there's still just an extra stretch more to go. Just like in the gym. I really gave some pain to my abdominals, I just hope that it equates to a sexier body, a sexier me, a happier me...

No comments: