Monday, September 19, 2011

A good day in a world of low expectations

Dear Diary,

Today I woke up with a good feeling. No, this isn't a story which ends with me getting a job offer. Now I've killed your expectations, let's start the story properly.

Today I woke up with a good feeling. I thought to myself: Today I can make a difference. Today I can get a lot done, and then relax. In a sense, I suppose that is the essence of what my day was today. I got up as I do most days, then I explored an alternative to shaving with a razor, using my trimming electric razor I shaved down to about 1 day stubble. While it is much better to have a completely shaved face, my lazy self managed to go to one day stubble easily, and it made my day a little bit easier. Sometimes if I feel sweaty, or my facial hair is a bit too much (when I'm not in beard growing season), I feel let down by my mood and less motivated.

At the moment I feel a little motion-sick. I've been playing a game for a little longer than one should. Let's go backwards. I was playing Assassins creed after I prepped for my interview. For my interview I've set an itinerary for tomorrow: get to tube, tube route, how to get to interview building, what I should know, phone numbers to call and a set of options for after the interview. I won't have enough time to get home and then relax before counselling, so I might just burn the time in some other way. Before I prepped, I made some spag bol with quorn, and watched an episode of house. I had the house to myself (no pun intended) as my parents were out. I went to the gym earlier today, after applying to two jobs, setting up a job application profile (leading to another application, but can't finish it today) and then I did a lot of job searching. I counted 6 achievements today. I think that's pretty good.

Tomorrow is another day. Here's to hoping it will be a good one.

My head hurts and I'm horny. Good night

No comments: