Thursday, September 1, 2011

An active day sounds like this...

Dear Diary,

Today I woke up with a sense of dread. Mainly because I have to withdraw from my ISA account, again. I hate when that happens. On a positive note, I can at least say that I've made an alternative bank account (which will come in handy for savings purposes - if I start earning for a proper job. I also went training after I came out of the banks. That counts as 3 tasks right there. I worked pretty hard during training, I can still feel my cardio burn now. I shorted out during the rowing as I really maxed out during the weights and calisthenics.

I have an admission to make, there was a cute girl 2 mats away from me doing some yoga stuff, she was barefoot. I have a foot fetish and I stayed a bit longer to get a peek. Yes I'm a perv, but at least it got me engaging with my abs a little more. A friend of mine recommended a site: fitocracy, it's pretty good, among all of my friends I've got the highest level so far. But these things can always change. I might start playing it until my friends have forgotten about it and I'm still working on my fitness. Its not as fun logging on sites like that when there is no 'yield. In the morning I was offered an extra shift for next week (that's 4 things of note). Then I did a job search as per most days (5), then applied to two jobs, and an internship. I decided to not label the internship as a proper job, so I've made one a grey task and two greens.

My counsellor asked me a question: who cheers you up? I was dumbstruct at the lack of an answer. I need to think about it. I think today counts as a productive day. I even read a few audiobook chapters as well. I'd give myself a pat on the back, but maybe after I put a few consecutive 'busydays' behind me over the coming days.

Who says I don't always have good news.

In other news: my weight is still stagnant, and I'm feeling a little lonely. I called a girl today, she's a friend, but we flirt. Upcoming on the girl-dar: I've been texting an 'older lady' and exchanging very dirty messages (sometimes I shudder at the women I attract - I'd never tell anyone this), I may also see my ex. I have almost just forgotten but this is around the time I broke up with her. I hate remembering things like that. Maybe I'll just play more Mass Effect 2 this evening. But first, supper...

 

No comments: