Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Disappointment by default

Dear Diary,

It was a pretty long day yesterday, and it wasn't that I was starved of thoughts, but just too tired to comment. The next day has come and I'm off to work now. On reflection, I probably didn't get that job that I was interviewed for yesterday. The employers said that they would deal with it by today. If I don't hear anything, that means the usual. Disappointment is my default, my familiar, ironically, my comfort. It would be nice to get the job for once. Maybe September would be my good month for interviews, my lucky month, even.

So today is another shift at work. I think this will take up most of my day. It's dreary today, which should be the norm from now on. I hate the transition to the cold months, I was just getting used to the lovely sunshine, then school starts, university starts for others and its the same old september for everyone else. Politics starts again, and the political season of conferences. Life goes on: at least for others.

Another thing that I might note of today is that my latest weight check is 5lbs down from my last reading. I've not made a note of the readings in recent days. I've had bowel trouble. That means the overall loss is 3lbs. I shuppose that's a good thing.

 

Almost to the 200lb mark. I still have lots of work to do, and judging by yesterday: I have lots more upper body to work on. Lower body is coming along okay

No comments: