Tuesday, September 27, 2011

low profile day

Dear Diary,

I shall state my day in point format:

  1. I woke up ridiculously early today, because I just collapsed to sleep after work last night. The odd thing is that I  fell asleep at 11pm, why would I wake up early from that?
  2. I then got really tired and ended up sleeping from 11am-4:30pm, I just let it happen, my body needed it
  3. I did badminton today, but no training (I was covering someone who was missing)
  4. Counselling was cancelled today, the counsellor has a 'personal emergency'. I sincerely hope that she's okay, I did feel worried when I got the text, that I kept reading it over and over, I still feel the need to read it over and over as if analysing it will give me more detail. I'm sure she doesn't want to talk about it, and professionally speaking, I shouldn't know either. I can't help but feel concerned for her...
  5. I got my October shifts, I've put them in my diary. I just hope that I can earn some proper money soon. I'll have lots of time to apply to jobs this coming october.
  6. Today has been pretty sunny, excepting the rain that came yesterday, I am quite enjoying the 'Indian' summer. It reminds me of a certain indian summer of 2004, for better and for worse...
  7. Perhaps an additional note: I wrote a lot of academic stuff today. That's quite unusual

I'm going to have a shower, and maybe eat, then relax for the rest of the day. I can't ask too much of myself today. I feel quite drained, emotionally and physically.

No comments: