Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dear Diary,

 

It's the morning after the night before. On balance, I think that I'm doing not so badly. I think that I'll go for a walk. I also think that I'll try to take things a little bit easier today. I'm feeling a bit off. Alcohol hinders my judgment often, and I am well aware of that when drunk, so I try to behave myself. I suppose at the time it seems funny, but sometimes being drunk can also be a very dark experience and ceases to be funny, especially when one is acting 'humorous' cf the notion of a sick joke.

So I slept in bed for probably 8-9 hours, most of the alcohol has worn off. Now the rest of my day shall be 'as normal', or as far as normal can get. My brain is a little distracted with things today. I need to spend more effort at focusing. Anyway, now I should get on with my day. I clearly opened this blogging window to try and say something insightful, and I've lost my train of thought. Perhaps that is more telling than anything.

When I 'accidently' vomited last night, it did remind me of how wonderful purging used to be.

Off to my day!

No comments: