Saturday, April 9, 2011

...a renewed sense of optimism

So yesterday I went out with that girl. It was amusing, it was also so much of a joy to meet someone who not only had a calm and casual way of things but also knew loads about the obscure things I am interested in, like extreme heavy metal, and um, even more metal factoids. This lady knew so much more about metal than me she was telling me how little I know, but in a cute way, like "OMIGAWD YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TOTHEM", well not exactly like that.

As I wake up late I feel a renewed sense of optimism, maybe its the weather, maybe its all that cardio. I think I can allow myself to enjoy the summer that is coming.

I do feel that life is void of any particular depth though. Depth can be found in Aristotle's historical understanding of the Athenian economic and social history, I suppose. That would do for now. I'm off for the day for a family thing. I thought my social life was troubling, the lady I was with yesterday does something virtually every day and only had one evening to her self this week. Well, some people are social butterflies, and others a caterpillar.

No comments: