Saturday, April 2, 2011

I should never complain that I have nothing to do

A few things I've often thought about:

  • I hardly ever have time to hang out with friends, this is more because they aren't available more than me, so when they do make themselves available, I try at the utmost to also be available, understandably however I cannot say 'yes' to everything
  • This probably sounds like a really weird thing to say but I also really do quite miss playing xbox as much as I did a couple of months back. There's an amount of xbox time which is okay, such as when it doesnt impact on my actual tasks, as it happens today I woke up at 5am, I couldn't sleep. I had this massive erection and arousal after the events of yesterday, and I unusually had a 'sensual' wank. My mindset totally changed last night, but I wonder if I can get back to normal, the fact that I'm blogging and I am awake for a few hours at this time of the morning is a pretty good sign
  • Putting in enough time for excercise, lately I've had no problem with this. I am almost tempted to go to the gym again this weekend. I've already done 4 sessions this week, for the sake of avoiding injury, and pacing myself, and any other unforeseen negative that may come from doing a 5th session this week, I shall try to avoid it.
I almost feel as if I've done a great amount this week, it's certainly different I can say. Anyway, there are lots of tasks on my GCal agenda, I should never complain that I have nothing to do.

No comments: