Sunday, April 3, 2011

The more I get done the more I can change.

Dear Diary,

Ambient light fills my room, a sense of slight fatigue and a day of various activities behind me. I wonder to myself whether today was a productive day. I did a whole lot of job searches, I sent off one application and I sent off another to a writing job. I hate it when people say they are a 'writer'. I am a writer I guess, but I dont make any money from it. If I made some real money from writing I would legitimately be a writer, until then, everyone is just a damned hack.

Anyway, I seem to have cleared up much of my week coming, which is nice, and I also have had a little bit of 'normality'. The emotional surge from that kiss has now subsided. I am slowly realising my lonliness in that I have few people I can talk to about girls. My guy friends are nosey and not helpful, and my female friends are equally nosey and seem to think I'm after a long term relationship.

It's been so long since I've kissed a girl, I almost thought it wasn't possible to find another girl who was into me. I purposely put off the gym this weekend, mostly because I put in four sessions this week and I need to give my body some time off, even if I feel and I think I can do more.

Tomorrow is another day, and I hope I overachieve. The more I get done the more I can change.

No comments: