Monday, April 4, 2011

I call this feeling complacency.

Good afternoon,

I did something bad last night, I had a huge binge at 2am. Something in my brain just shut down and I went on auto and I just went downstairs to finish the roast chicken in the oven. Perhaps it was knowing the food was downstairs, perhaps it was how my mum made so much food there are leftovers, something about the conditions were such that I invariably needed to binge.

So, let's consider the day today. I woke up around 10:30, late I know. This morning I have finished some reading tasks, did a few job searches and I'm doing some other slightly tricky tasks. It would go much faster were my computer not as slow. In my schedule I've almost done everything that is needed for today. Tuesday and Wednesday involve work, so I won't get much done in terms of applications. Thursday-sunday are relatively clear of tasks. I suppose this means I need to 'fill them up' with more things to do. Even though it's a 'good' thing that I've gone ahead in my schedule, I'm still not quite sure what to do. The odd thing is that my motivation is a bit less knowing that I have fewer tasks. I call this feeling complacency.

At least in other news, I'm making a lot of tracks in reading my audiobooks.

Back to work I go

No comments: