Wednesday, April 6, 2011

5mi/8km post workout stupour (Alban Berg in the evening)

Dear Diary,

At the moment I feel exceptionally tired. I suppose that fatigue is earned by a day at work, and the gym session I committed myself to afterward. The gym session consisted of the treadmill warmup (a consistent regular warmup excercise), some of the weight machines, a bit of ab work, a bit more resistance and then a massive push to cardio. There is this scoreboard in the gym with these triathlon-equivalent challenges, there are three tiers to the triathlon challenge and I've already completed the first one. The second tier I'm about half way through thanks to today's work. I did just over 5 miles or more specifically, 8km.

My 8km trek made my session today just a bit under 2 hours. In a way I'm quite glad that I met such an extreme goal for myself, in another little way I'm aware that extended cardio is not conducive to muscle-building. I think the way I see it however, is that my priority is losing weight than gaining muscle, as such I think cardio is a more important goal for the time being. When I get to a much lower weight and the option is there that I'd need to 'gain' weight by muscle, I'd be in a good position, I'm far from there yet. My belly reduction goal takes precedence.

I can't think straight at the moment. I need to reply to that invitation by that girl who asked me out. I've dallied a bit from replying. I don't think I can do any of my scheduled tasks tonight, I might be able to force out a wank and relax to some jerk off material. I'm a real smooth talker, aren't i?

I guess one of the reasons I relaly pushed myself hard today is that there has been a few little worries on my mind lately. Since I made the decision to just wear myself out by gyming it today, I think those worries would hopefully stay little. I like that sunset is getting a lot later in the evening. Today was excellent summer weather, that means I need to prepare a summer body. More gym for tomorrow.


No comments: