Monday, April 18, 2011

Life makes more sense after doing a few more kilometers and reps.

Dear Diary, I feel it would be nice to make another post to capture the state of my mood. In the space of 4-5 hours since I last posted I think a decent amount has been done today. I shot off a good number of applications (three), did a long job search on w4mp, sent off some bank details to a friend whom I bought a ticket for. Then I want to go training. I didn't go yesterday and considering the hangover and all that junk on saturday that went into my body, I think my body needs a cleanse. I'm a little bit embarrassed since that party, not least for that drunk guy who made me feel uncomfortable, I don't like getting involved in people politics, although invariably, I get drawn into it as a third party or as me being an awkward person. Following I hope that when I head to the gym it isn't as embarassing to see that lady I saw on the bus, who works there. I guess it isn't so bad as if it were the trainer who was really drunk, I don't know: those trainers are really friendly. Maybe I'll jsut smile anxiously as I always do. Life makes more sense after doing a few more kilometers and reps. Maybe I'll just go off and start doing instead of thinking. I think that the setbacks of the past weekend and my computer crashing on friday morning are mostly behind me. Now that I sent off 3 job applications, I'm fairly confident that the rest of the week will be a little more straightforward. Touch wood. I need more time to reflect on what this bereavement means to me.

No comments: