Friday, March 13, 2009

sowing seeds

my life has been like sowing seeds lately, and i've not found fertile ground.

I have been persisting at some things; a lot more in some days than others. If I do not act, I do not get a consequence. If I do something in a day, a repercussion or consequence of it will come up in a further day. That repercussion is often a success of my action earlier; action begets action: applying to an MPhil leads to getting emails from the admin staff; applying to jobs gets me replies (if I apply enough)

I need to remember that. I have to get my life back on the tracks. I have a small feeling that the MPhilStud hopes may come to be. I'm afraid of telling people because of the embarrassment that it wouldn't happen. This application means the world to me. I'm going to sow another seed and jog today.

No comments: