Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nightwish!

Last night I went to see Nightwish. They are were my favourite band about a year ago. Not to say that I don't like them any more, but my palette has been enlarged and I am not so keen on indulging upon the same musical tastebuds all the time. It was lovely though. Seeing my favourite bassist in the whole world, Marco Hietala, and they played Romanticide.

A girl in the queue mentioned that they were playing romanticide, I got very excited as did she (giggling etc.); it was a performance that was notable for pyrotechnics; shooting foam; confetti, and lovely stringy shiny things coming down on the stalls. There were notably sexually attractive girls and, parents.

The last gig I went to at the brixton academy, there was a guy who threatened to kill me (it was megadeth). I felt like one of the more macho people in the crowd. Also, most of the people were fat and geeks. I also noticed , welll everyone else is; how fat I am getting. I went for a jog for about 40 minutes ago after watching In the Night Garden. I went for a jog in my big heavy boots as I didn't bring my other shoes.

My bank balance is depressingly low. Today I have resolved to busy myself. I have been doing some of the family washing, drying, and have been busying myself in front of the computer and marking my activities on google calendar.

Conatus out.

No comments: